Last, but certainly not least here are some pictures of Q in her finest. She finally got her birthday present from Grammy and Pop Pop and loves it, we are working on teaching her... "Nothin' runs like a Deere" (sorry Uncle Chad).Wednesday, September 12, 2007
So much to say...
I know you all have been dying because I have not put up new pictures of Quinn lately, what has it been almost two weeks?! Things are great around these parts, we have been going to UGA games, weddings, birthday parties, and all of the other things that compose our lives. Here are a couple of pics from our first tailgating experience of the season. We finally got the Direct TV working 3 hours after we got there, but is was well worth the wait. We had a blast and got to hang out with good friends and family. 

BL and I did get to have our first "alone" weekend since Q was born and I have to admit that it was a lot of fun. We went down to Jekyll Island for a beautiful wedding. P.S. we set this couple up 4 years ago and they are now married, are we good or what! So if there are any single people out there looking for someone, we are batting 1,000, contact us! Here is a picture of us from the wedding.
I did doubt the outfits (sear sucker pants, white shirt, green tie, blue blazer, and flip flops), but I do have to admit that they looked awesome and Britton can't wait to wear that outfit to another wedding! Here is a pic of the complete outfit and what the bridesmaids were wearing, they look straight out of a Polo catalogue. Also, fellas, the girl walking with B is single and so wonderful!
Last, but certainly not least here are some pictures of Q in her finest. She finally got her birthday present from Grammy and Pop Pop and loves it, we are working on teaching her... "Nothin' runs like a Deere" (sorry Uncle Chad).


Last, but certainly not least here are some pictures of Q in her finest. She finally got her birthday present from Grammy and Pop Pop and loves it, we are working on teaching her... "Nothin' runs like a Deere" (sorry Uncle Chad).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
jeez louise I miss you guys. Quinny's getting SO big!
oh my gosh i love you guys!!! and miss y'all!!
Quinn is silly in these pictures. We love them a lot! So give me and Nate some kisses from Quinn. We love her so much! -from MariCagle
Post a Comment