So, this is my attempt to blog for Heather and James because Hadley was born yesterday and boy oh boy is she precious!

Harris was a bit more interested in the cell phone than his new sister, but that will all change!
I didn't know how Q was going to react to me holding her, but it all turned out really well in the end! Here she is

Yup, Q is wearing a backpack that doubles as a leash, and it is wonderful!

Look at all that hair!
Check out Harris' shirt. He had a slight issue with Hadley when he first met her, but quickly warmed up to her. He really liked counting her fingers.

The family is doing very well and are enjoying spending time with their new little girl and visitors. Here's one more of the big girl, all 9 pounds 9 ounces of her, to make you smile!
3 comments:
She is so precious! I am so excited for Heather and James!!!! I can't wait to meet her!
What a cute little girl!
yay heather and james! That newborn picture looks just like Harper! :-) Hey.. check out my facebook... I put up more pictures just for you. I need to get better about blogging, and I will... one of these days! :-) I'm keeping a journal, but I just need to transfer some of the stuff online so others can enjoy! :-)
Post a Comment