So, I've decided that since I no longer keep a baby book for Q, I will use this blog to suffice. Here are some pictorial firsts for Q. I tried to load video (but I stink at that) because I wanted to share her singing her ABC's and counting, but alas you will just have to take my word for that. Q learned how to climb out of her crib, so she was immediately upgraded to a "Big Girl Bed" which is a good thing since we have another on the way who will need the crib. B has been working on her room and it looks way cute, but I cannot put up pictures until it is complete. The only bed we had for her is a queen size, so check out our peanut in this huge thing.

The mullet is also growing like crazy so she has been able to sport some new hairdos.


Her true colors have been coming out lately and she definitely has a mind of her own, hence the amount of time she has spent in "time out". Here she is helping me make pancakes, now that's all she wants to eat for breakfast!
3 comments:
She looks very comfortable in that big bed. She'll learn early to be a bed hog. :) And that last picture, cooking pancakes...she looks so grown up. I don't know what it is, but wow! Can't wait to see you soon! Love, Kristy
I love this kid!!! And I am jealous that she is in a 'big girl bed'...ALex still loves his crib and WONT GET OUT! And the mullet is amazing.
Lucky girl in a queen bed!!!! We don't even sleep in a queen, and the boys SHARE a twin (when they're not sleeping in seperate bunks or on the full mattress on the floor that they LOVE!).
Post a Comment