So my sister and I have decided to have a "garage sale" this weekend and at this point I'm fearing that it might be more work than it's worth. My brother-in-law (C-Note as Q calls him) says that after all of the prep time we have put into this thing we probably won't even make minimum wage - great! B is happy because we are getting clutter out of our house, which is one of our pet peeves. While I have been rummaging through the house Q has found some fun new "toys" to play with. Check it out!
3 comments:
Good luck with the yard sale. I hope you will be pleasantly surprised and make a little more than minimum wage. :) Hugs and kisses to that angel of yours!
don't give up on it...my first yardsale, I made $600 and I thought all I had was junk.
I actually had a man that came at the end of the day and bought everything I had leftover, that I didn't want to go back in the house. He bought it all for $50
and I said sianarrah!
blessings for good weather and a good cash flow....
SK
I had fun seeing all of you at the game the other night! My friend talked me into starting my own blog, so you will have to check it out!
Post a Comment