For all of you looking for a cheap, crazy gift check this out. For only $1.99 you can buy this awesome microphone at Target and have hours of entertainment. I really think that B likes it more than Q (he asked me if I could buy another on so they could sing at time same time). This is our life!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Family of 3.9
So, this is probably going to be my last post before we are a family of four, YIKES! I am supposed to be induced sometime early next week and will keep you posted as of the official day. Q got to hang out an Luke and Kallie's school today and ride the horses, she loved it! 

Sometimes she even loves her Mama.
For all of you looking for a cheap, crazy gift check this out. For only $1.99 you can buy this awesome microphone at Target and have hours of entertainment. I really think that B likes it more than Q (he asked me if I could buy another on so they could sing at time same time). This is our life!
For all of you looking for a cheap, crazy gift check this out. For only $1.99 you can buy this awesome microphone at Target and have hours of entertainment. I really think that B likes it more than Q (he asked me if I could buy another on so they could sing at time same time). This is our life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I thik B should quit his day job.
Post a Comment