Sunday, November 2, 2008

No Halloween...

Not because we are psycho and won't let our kid trick-or-treat, but because our sweet Q is pretty sick. She started with a super high fever on Wednesday and then on Friday she began developing sores inside her mouth (ouch). I think I was the most disappointed because she is a really cute Tinkerbell. We might have her diagnosis figured out, but if we are right her sores will last @ 10 days, which is a lot of pain and no eating for a two year old. So, part of this post is to ask ya'll to pray for her little body and quick healing of her fever and mouth. Don't worry, I got a picture of her tongue... ignore the boogies! A Tinkerbell and a Monkey!

Lovin' some Di Di and Paps time!
On another, happier note, P is smiling like crazy despite the fact she is pretty much quarantined and spends the vast majority of her day in her swing without being held. I know that we are blessed with a good baby, when she is still happy despite the lack of attention. Here is a pic of her big smile!

4 comments:

shea said...

Poor little babe! I hope she feels better soon!
P is adorable...you two make cute babies!

Catherine Boozer said...

Get better soon Q. Love that P smile!!!

Skoots1moM said...

o so precious...sorry to hear Q's been sick. pray she's better!

JessicaVorsatzHamby said...

hey does Q have hand/foot/mouth? poor little champ. I love her. And P is ridiculously CUTE! Love you guys!