Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun Weekend

Q and I got to have a lot of fun together this weekend... we went to the Aquarium and a party at Gymboree (I totally thought it was only a clothing store...guess I was wrong). Pay is pretty much completely better from her RSV, but just to make sure we kept her home so she and B got to have their own fun napping and just hanging out.

Taking Q to see the "Quarium" was awesome. She did so well and loved looking at the fish. It is also a great way to tire out a 2 1/2 year old; when we went to leave @2:00 she looked up at me with tears saying, "Mommy I'm tired. I need a nap.". I can't wait to go again with her and the rest of the fam.

Yes, her backpack doubles as a leash and I will have you know many parents asked me where I got it, thank you very much!
Taking a break with Pop Pop.

Checking out the Dori fish, she was so very about her!


Q's buddy from church had a Bob the Builder party and it was way fun! My kid loves anything that involves jumping, climbing, and slides.

The gang from church.

Finally, not to leave the beautiful girl out, here is what she and B did for a good part of the weekend an another of her because she is so stinkin' cute!

1 comment:

kmp said...

We had lots of fun with you guys. We missed you Payton and Britton. Love you guys!
Oh, how'd your pictures in front of the tanks turn out so good. Mine showed the people but not the animals in the tanks. I need to know your trick. :)