While everyone around here was playing in the snow yesterday we got to visit with some of our dearest friends from college. The crazy thing is that we were sure they would have snow up in Habersham, but the had noting but rain. Other than that we had a blast! We got to meet the newest addition to the gang, Brody, who just got out of the NICU about 3 weeks ago!

Q, Luke, and Maylee

All 6 lbs 8oz of Baby Brody!
When were were leaving B and I were talking about how time flies. Less than 8 years ago we would double date and hang out as young college couples; now look at how much we have changed. After thinking about it, the the best thing is that so much has still stayed the same.
Then...

Yes, they willingly did that to their hair!
Now...

Then...

Doing the elephant dance as B calls it.
Now...

My how we've grown in number!!

We love you guys!
1 comment:
I absolutely LOVE this! And I think you guys as a whole are way cooler with 5 kids in tow...:)
Post a Comment