Q got to experience her first baseball game and after about 20 minutes of her fingers in her ears because of the noise, she warmed up and really enjoyed the game. The best part was Cassidy, Harris, Q, and I were interviewed by CBS news! When we saw our little bit on TV later that night Q looked terrified and yes, had her fingers plugging her ears during the entire interview! None the less, it was a lot of fun and we will go to more games this year for sure. Here are some pics.
Cool logo, huh. The seats on the hill in the outfield are our next endeavor...especially since they are only $6!

Chopper. I'm not sure if he is a Chipmunk or Gopher, but Quinn and Harry loved him none the less.

Check out the fingers in her ears!

Nothing says a great night like cotton candy at 9:00!

Another highlight - they Eyeball Races - I'm not kidding!

The aftermath!
No comments:
Post a Comment