Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Valentines Festivities
We had a great Valentines weekend. It started out with a party at Q's school, almost 4 inches of snow, a tirp to the circus, and a birthday party. Needless to say come Satruday night (not even Valentines Day yet) we all were toast, but it was well worth it.
As co-room mom, I got the job of reading to the kids. Check out Q at her finest (she must have learned this from her dad :)) 
Like her mother, Pay attends parties for the food!
By 2 o'clock it was full out snowing, so when the girls got up from their nap we went out to play. It started out pretty good...


Check out "Snowy" our multicultural snow man (yes we used dog food for the eyes and mouth).

After about her 5th fall in the snow this is how our play time ended
I will put up the rest of the pictures from our weekend later, so for now, I hope this wets your whistle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment