Yesterday was an awesome day! The day began with, Q had her final gymnastics "meet" and got her very first trophy! I'll post the video later, until then here are her pictures!
She did awesome and was awarded her trophy in front of a whole group of parents!


Getting a celebratory hug from her little sis!

B and I went right from gymnastics to the Warrior Dash and it rocked! It was by far the most fun, well organized race we have ever run. Some of us in our group decided to dress up like this...

Thug life!

B and Chuck - who landed us these sweet threads! Check out their tats!

Sistas 4 life!

The after shot! I really did get muddy, but I decided to swim over the last obstacle for good measure!


Any race that gives you a t-shirt, hat with horns and free beer (which we did not indulge in) is tops in our book!


The best part is B wore the horns and shirt to church!
No comments:
Post a Comment