Monday, November 28, 2011

Gearing up for Thanksgiving

Both girls had some pretty fun Thanksgiving festivities at their school.  Pay's is one we look forward to every year because they feed everyone like kings.  This year P got to make her own turkey shirt and princess crown.  I love that they names her "Princess Bright Star".  


 When P put her shirt on that morning Q decided that she could still fit into hers.  What is crazy is that my 5 year old was able to get into a 3T shirt from her preschool days.  She is still super cute in it!

 Later in the week we had Q's "feast" at school.  I say feast because it consisted of everything corn... corn muffins, pop corn, corn cereal, corn chips, and of course candy corn.  The kids didn't complain.
 P got to be a part of the festivities as well and she was so excited!

We have so many blessings to be thankful, I wish this season would last a bit longer.

No comments: