Saturday, March 10, 2012

My kind of party

I have been truly blessed to have people care enough about me and our new little girl to have had two showers for our third baby.  Though I don't like being the center of attention, I sure do love food... especially some shower food. Both of the showers this time around did not disappoint in that area.   Unfortunately I forgot my camera for our Macon shower, but I did capture some shots for the shower I had this past weekend.  
I have to admit that this was one of my favorite showers I have ever been to because, thanks to Pinterest, Mandy came up with the awesome idea to have all of the guests make onsies for the baby in lieu of playing shower games.  It was so much fun (maybe because I ate and talked to everyone while the worked :)).  
 Yes, I got a shot of the food...
 I love that my Grandmama was able to be there and get to meet my friends in a low stress, un-awkward situation.

Pay was such a big help opening up gifts
  Check out the loot.
Now if we can only decide on a name we will be all set for baby girl to make her debut.  

No comments: