Having 3 girls I am anticipating many fights about clothing in my future. Currently we have a rule that your clothes have to be appropriate for the weather and all of your parts have to be covered. Pretty simple. Q has gotten pretty good at picking out matching outfits, but our Payter definitely has a fashion style of her own. I'm okay with it. Actually I encourage her to get dressed by herself (its one less thing I have to do for her). I think she does a wonderful job if I do say so myself (this is coming from a woman whose mother forced her to wear dresses every Friday so people wouldn't think she was a little boy). Look at our fashionista!
Thanks to Aunt Mandy she has also gotten to be a fan of the side ponytail.
Just today when she got into the car to go to school she gasped and said, "Wait Mom, you forgot to take a picture of my outfit today." At least she's proud of herself.
2 comments:
This may be my favorite blog post ever. That Pater is something else!
I LOVE her style! Big things are in store for that precious girl!
Post a Comment