So obviously I fell into peer pressure, once again, and have been told that I need to post my 8 Random Cooking Things for all the world to read. I am not qualified in the least to actually post something about cooking, so watch out world here I come!
1.Take out, though it will cost much more, is always better than actually cooking. Less clean up, effort, and complaining.
2. When in doubt call your sister. When I have a sister who is Mrs. Betty Crocker herself she can always come up with an easy, tasty dinner idea for me.
3. When in doubt call your sister. Sometimes she will have us over for dinner, which always makes the whole family happy.
4. Subway, Eat Fresh. Not only is it cheep, two foot longs for $8, and not only does it last for two meals, but it makes you feel a little like you are kinda eating healthy, like Jerry, right!
5. Go out to eat with Heather and James. James never finished his food, while B and I always do, but he won't eat left overs, so we get them!
6. Thank God for Gerber! They have thus far sustained Q's dinners since she has been eating food.
7. When cooking for large groups it never fails to make Mom's homemade spaghetti sauce. It simply consists of throwing stuff in a crock pot and letting it cook itself. The other great thing about it is that it makes plenty for future dinners to come.
8. From looking at my family we obviously do not suffered from any lack of food, so whatever I am doing I guess it is working!
Now that I have done this I would like to "tag" (I think that is the correct blogging word) some of my other buddies to post their cooking ideas. So, Mandy, Kristy, and Jessica you're it. I am looking forward to reading your entries!
1 comment:
Check us out at kcgator.blogspot.com - I finally STARTED one. I'll get sophisticated one day.
Jaime
Post a Comment