Thursday, January 8, 2009

Doctor Quinn, Gymnastics, Pee Pee, and Singing...

My goodness we have had a bunch happen around here since our last post. Drum roll please... yes Quinn is now going pee pee on the potty! It is so very exciting, now once we get #2 down all will be right in the world! Don't worry, I don't have pictures of her going on the potty (though I did send B a picture message on his phone of her first #2 in the potty!), but I do have some cute pictures of her using her present... her doctor set. B calls her Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman (how funny) and she loves to use Pay as her patient.

All fixed up and one happy patient!

Q started gymnastics yesterday with her friends Harris and Isabella. It's great, there are only 4 kids in her "class" and they had a ball yesterday. The best part is that it is a parent involvement class and I think the dads got a bigger kick out of seeing us in action than the kids! The pictures are pretty fuzzy, but the video is hysterical... check outHeather jumping in the background.



And last, but certainly not least here is some singing from Q and Coler to brighten your day. She tells me everyday that they are best friends. Please ignore my manly voice because I have come down with a bit of laryngitis since my last recording session.

1 comment:

kmp said...

Quinn is made for gymnastics the way she bends! Please tell her way to go on the potty training. Her celebratory package is on the way!!