Monday, January 19, 2009

Girly Girls!

How I got these girly girls I will never know, but Q is definitely Miss Priss and I am sure her sister will follow in her footsteps. Here are some of her favorite things to do these days!



Her cousin MC would be very proud of her in this video. We are going to visit them and go to Disney in a couple months... we are just preparing the girls for the princesses they will meet (at least that's what I am telling myself).
Sorry for the poor video quality.

You never know what will happen around our house during bath time! Yup B thought it would be funny to give me a bath too! Check out all of those toys my kid has in the tub... there will be no room for here sister to when she can sit up.

Speaking about Pay, she can now roll over (when she wants to) and is such a happy baby... even though she hasn't pooped in over three days! Yikes! - strike that last comment - we have a pooper (I knew you all wanted to share in my joy!)!

1 comment:

kmp said...

I just got her two books that fit this phase perfectly, "Pinkilicious" and "Purpleicious." :) I think those pictures of Q in the mirror are perfect and absolutely priceless. Nate and I also got a kick out of you in the bathtub with Q. As Nate said..."that silly Uncle Britton." And way to go Payton. I'm figuring that by our next visit she'll be getting around all over the place! Love you guys! Tell Quinn to keep studying up for the trip to Disney. We're certainly excited.