I will say that though Pay might not be crawling yet like the Q at this age, she is way bigger. This is a 6 month outfit Q has on in this picture and it is skin tight and too short on the Payter. You go girl!
Friday, May 22, 2009
I never picked cotton...
That's for all of you Johnny Cash fans out there, but we did pick strawberries today.

They sure looked good picking those strawberries, though it took us 2 times longer than everyone else to fill up our bucket. After a picnic lunch we got to see the "camels". They were really crazy goats, but for some reason Q insisted they were camels.
On another note, Pay is 8 months old today. I can hardly believe it. She is so cute and quite the ham when a camera comes out. She is wearing her farmer overalls for our trip to the strawberry patch. I had to put a comparison picture up of the two girls at this age. To me they look so different, but both beautiful. 
I will say that though Pay might not be crawling yet like the Q at this age, she is way bigger. This is a 6 month outfit Q has on in this picture and it is skin tight and too short on the Payter. You go girl!
I will say that though Pay might not be crawling yet like the Q at this age, she is way bigger. This is a 6 month outfit Q has on in this picture and it is skin tight and too short on the Payter. You go girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she looks so much like EStroud's baby, Faith
she's getting so big...my girl's away visiting Duke, WakeForest and UNC this weekend...yes, she is!!
Post a Comment