Monday, May 4, 2009

The weekend...

It was such a beautiful weekend around here that we jumped on the opportunity to get a run in and then play at the park. Q loves the park (what 2 1/2 year doesn't) especially when she can talk her daddy into going down the slide with her.
Hanging out on the ladybug!
Pay is also in the process of learning how to crawl. With our assistance she can hold herself up on her hands and knees, which she thinks is really something. Now if I can only get her to stop screaming when I walk out of the room - I guess that's what crawling is for!

2 comments:

kmp said...

They are both just so beautiful!!!!

Fahring Family said...

So wonderful to hear that Hollis is not the only one who screams when I walk away! Seriously...so nice to hear! I thought she just had major separation anxiety!!