Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've got a class everyday this month and to top it all off the girls and B got the stomach flu this week and we are still trying to recover from it - when it rains it pours. I still have to put up our vacation pictures, but those are much harder to sort out than these of the Pay. She has finally realized that her "crawling" can get her where she needs to go and has gotten quite speedy. Here she is exploring her room. She discovered that there are some good toys under her crib (I'm not messy, they are just too big for her toy box).

2 comments:
So sweet. We're glad that she's enjoying exploring. Hopefully you and Britt are able to keep up with her. :) Hope you are all feeling much better soon. And good luck with class!! Love, Your favorite Nebraskans :)
We loved all the pictures. Wish we could be with the girls more often. You really got some good shots. Looks like everyone had a great time at the beach. We love our beautiful girls. Grammy & PopPop
Post a Comment