Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Wade in the water
We took the girls to Harbins Park Sunday for a run and to let them play in the awesome creek on the property. Now, I am pretty sure that the gates and large boulders were there to keep us out of the water, but they were not stopping us from having a good time. It was nastalgic for me as it remended me of not only camping as a child, but working as summer camp counselor and taking kids on creek hikes. I was telling B that back then I never worried about slippery rocks or what animals could be living in the water, but my how things change when you are a parent. I did try my best to made sure that Q was not afraid of the water and encouraged her to explore without fear, and I have to admit that she seamed to have just as much fun as I did back in the day. I wish we would have gotten better pictures because these don't do our good time justice.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment