This weekend we went away with some great friends to this placenot too shabby huh? There was tons of room for the kids to run and play and the weather couldn't have been nicer. I was able to bring otu my campfire skills and we all got to enjoy some s'mores!My favorite part of the trip was getting to spend time at Young Harris where B and I met. It was kinda nostalgic seeing my kids running on the same field I spend countless hours on during college.At Cupid's Falls on campus.There's just something about the mountains that can put a smile on anyone's face!
you know, young harris taught us a lot about life and one thing is for certain...you don't leave yhc without knowing how to make a campfire! :) looked like a fun trip.
3 comments:
Brasstown Valley? If so, then I'm pretty sure I've stayed in that same "cabin." It looks like a fun weekend!
you know, young harris taught us a lot about life and one thing is for certain...you don't leave yhc without knowing how to make a campfire! :) looked like a fun trip.
it does look like a fun trip and a beautiful cabin. Next time you come this close you should call April and I and we can meet up.
Post a Comment