To round out the pictures from our trip I will show you just how cold it was there and some more pictures of us playing around ...
Here we are playing at a local park. Yes, those chunks on the ground are ice cubes.

I will refrain from making a Tommy Boy comment about my sweet Pay in this get-up (it rhymes with "Hat Buy in a Bittle Boat")!

We took the kids bowling and they loved it. Q is all girl because she loved the shoes.

As did MC.

Buddies.


Pay loved watching the balls come out of the ball shooter thing...

Look at the excitement on her face!

MC had been watching the boys bowl and learned how to kick her leg out!

After a couple times with our help Q took off and bowled by herself for the rest of the day. She did great. She comes by competition naturally because all she cared about was if she was winning.


Thanksgiving was also B's birthday, so we got to celebrate with the family. Kristy made him his favorite dessert, Fat Man's Pie (aka Striped Delight).

Two tired girls.

Before the boys went to the Nebraska game we took them to a local jumpy/fun place. The highlight for the kids was the huge foam pit.

Yup even B and I made it in. I will say, for adults this stuff is like quick sand. I didn't put the picture of me in it because it is one of the most unflattering pics of any human in history!

Q loved the big indoor swing sets.


Nater-roo.
No comments:
Post a Comment