Thursday, December 9, 2010
Visit with Santa
Last weekend we took the girls to see Santa at our favorite spot, Bass Pro. Let me tell you, he is one of the best around. Q was beyond excited and P was too at some points. Here they are waiting to meet the big guy.
Q colored him a picture earlier in the day.
Right before we were about to see him the little girl in front of us started freaking out. Pay took notice and got a bit worried.
Notice how Q is the only one making the walk to him. Yup, Pay is stuck on my hip and won't go near him.
The smart Elves knew to put this chair in front of Santa and then he would sneak up at the last second. Pay was not taking her eyes off him.
Check out the smiles. Why? Because she caught him walking towards her and then, as you can see from the picture, he made a quick u-turn. She thought she was in the clear.
Gotcha! What and awesome 2010 Santa shot, finger in the nose and all!
After Pay left Q got up on his lap and talked to him for a minute. It was the first time she actually sat on his lap without crying. She was a bit timid, but did it. When we asked he what they talked about she said she couldn't remember. I'm sure all she was think about was, "Holy moly, I'm actually sitting on his lap, do I smile or cry?"
Daddy's favorite part, teaching his girls to shoot.
After Santa we walked through the mall and I got some super cute pics. I love this picture of B and his girls. What is great is I got one just like it when Q was younger than Pay.
Here is Q at 18 months.
Pay and her buddy Kallie.
Who needs friends when you have cousins, and these two are definitely best of buds (yes, this is how they walked through the mall).
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Q and Cole! Those 2 are something else together.
Post a Comment