Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Thursday at Fripp

The girls woke up Thursday with great anticipation of Aunt Mandy and the kiddos coming over.  
 When they got there we headed down to the beach.
 After about 10 minutes there Kallie managed to get this crazy crab shell stuck in her foot.
 Lots of sandcastles were made.



 

 In one of the tidal pools Luke caught this crazy blue crab.  Atta boy!
 You might this this is gross, but on this vacation my girls learned this trick.  Can you guess what they are doing?

One crazy thing about Fripp is all of the wildlife on the island.  On my run that morning it was the first time ever I could have touched a deer (he didn't even move off the path I was running on... just looked at me like I was getting in his way) and had a legitimate fear of being eaten by an alligator as I ran through marsh paths. At least is wasn't a boring run :).

No comments: