Listening to Aunt Mandy read a book. Check out Q's face!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
School Christmas Party
Q had her school Christmas party yesterday, and I have to admit it went pretty well (read crazy). There was story time, crafts, pizza, a book swap, and a birthday cake for Jesus. Pay desperately wanted to be a part of the party as well and lucky for her Child's World rocks and they let her play right along. My camera has been giving me fits, but here are some pictures I managed to snap.
Listening to Aunt Mandy read a book. Check out Q's face!
Pay trying to sit at the table with the big kids.
Q's book swap gift, do you think she is a bit excited?
Pay wanting to be a part of the book swap as well!
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday Jesus with her buddies.
FYI, I love Christmas time for many reasons. The joy I see on my kids faces is definitely towards the top of my list.
Listening to Aunt Mandy read a book. Check out Q's face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Book swap?! What a great idea! looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment