Yesterday it was shorts weather and Q was beside herself. It was too pretty (the girls and the weather) for me to not take pictures.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Beautiful Weather
Georgia can have crazy weather, but one thing you can always count on ins having a few mid 70 day in March. We have had some great sunshine lately and have enjoyed the heck out of it. Saturday we went running at the park and the girls got to do their favorite thing, "walk on the wall". 
Gymnastics Queen Q speeds across the wall, while her sister, who wants to be just like her, also does a pretty good job.
I am still hesitant about letting Pay go all by herself, but I'm crazy to think she would ever let me hold her hand. She is adamant to be just like Q.
Yesterday it was shorts weather and Q was beside herself. It was too pretty (the girls and the weather) for me to not take pictures.


To further prove Pay is my daughter, check out this next picture.
Throughout my entire soccer career every coach I had told me I was going to bite my tongue off one day...guess it is an inherited trait!
Yesterday it was shorts weather and Q was beside herself. It was too pretty (the girls and the weather) for me to not take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment